Thursday, September 22, 2011

Feeling pregnant????

Just after I got back from India, I noticed something strange in myself. I am the type of person who cannot sleep beyond 7.30am, no matter how late I had got into bed the night before, but since coming back from the trip, I have been waking up so late 9.30am, and up to 11am!! Once I went back sleeping for 12 hours. I thought I was just tired or caused by some kind of virus. Puzzled, I shared this with a friend who said i might be PREGNANT!!
Instead of checking with a doctor or taking a pregnancy test like any sensible girl would do, I went online and searched on signs of pregnancy.

Here is what I found :


1. Swollen, tender, or sore breasts and/ or nipples
2. Darkening areolas
3. Spotting
About five to 10 days after conception, some women notice light spotting when the
embryo implants in the uterus.
4. Urinary frequency
5. Fatigue or unusual tiredness
6. Nausea
7. Just feeling pregnant
8. Headaches
9. Mood swings
10. Metallic taste in your mouth
11. Mood swings
12. Vivid dreams
13. Food cravings
14. Altered sense of taste
15. Constipation
16. Stomach cramping
17. Back pain
18. Heightened sense of smell
19. Shortness of Breath
20. Bloating
21. Elevated Basal Body Temperature
22. Dizziness or fainting
23. A missed period

And finally...

A positive home pregnancy test.

Will check my status soon and update :)

No comments:

Post a Comment